How can I make Loqu8 iCE run even faster?
Faster computers and faster Internet connections will always provide the best environment for Loqu8 iCE. Here's how to get the most out of iCE 6 with your current environment:
1. AutoPronounce: Disable for best
performance. Otherwise, choose a local voice
(Simplified Chinese, Microsoft Server HuiHui, Microsoft Server
HanHan or Microsoft Lili). Since local voices are generated from
text-speech files stored and processed on your system, they may
be slightly faster than other voices. The Microsoft Sever voices
are included in the Premium Voices
Alternatively, disable AutoPronounce and choose Pronounce from the right-click menu when you want to hear a word or phrase read aloud. Web-based voices like Microsoft Bing HuiHui and Bing HanHan require a web connection and additional processing.
2. MLX Translation: Disable Translate Definition. Auto-translations require a web connection and significant processing time.
3. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox: These browsers perform faster and more reliably than Microsoft Internet Explorer.
4. Services: Disable Amazon. Displaying images requires a web connection and additional local processing.
5. Update iCE software: Use the latest version of Loqu8 iCE software with all the features and performance enhancements.