Removing iCE from your Windows 7 or Vista system. Instructions for Windows XP also available.
iCE is a standards-compliant application. Use the Windows
Control Panel to remove the application from your system:
1. Click on the Loqu8 iCE program icon
2. Click Uninstall/Change
3. Choose Remove the application from this computer. Click OK and follow the on-screen instructions
Loqu8 iCE uses Microsoft’s ClickOnce technology to install and update program files. If this installer becomes damaged and uninstallation and re-installation is not effective, then you will need to deep clean the files.
To delete the files:
1. In Windows 7 or Vista, navigate to: %LOCALAPPDATA%\apps\2.0
For example if your user name is Jonah, then navigate to
2. Open the folder with the “random number/name” (not
Data). In the example above, open KL4EYA5Z.GH5
3. Open the next folder with a “random number/name.” In this example, open E18PRGZ4.1AQ
4. Delete the folders starting with
5. Scroll down and open the manifests folder
6. In the manifests folder, delete the files starting with loqu…exe and loqu..tion
2. Follow the on-screen instructions
3. After the installation is completed, restart your system
Loqu8 iCE uses Microsoft’s ClickOnce technology to install and
keep the program files up-to-date.
• To uninstall the program, use Windows Control Panel.
• If you want to deep clean your system, delete the files used by the Microsoft ClickOnce installer.
For detailed instructions, see the Technical Bulletin.
Questions or comments? Send feedback directly from Loqu8 iCE. Just click on the Send feedback icon. Or send us email.