Whenever you see a Scan window (LiveScan, HighlightScan, ClipboardScan) or List window (Lookup, Favorites, History), click on the star to add the word to the Favorites list. The yellow star shows that it is a favorite; a white star means the entry is not a favorite.
To see your list of favorite words, click Favorites tab from the main window. By default, entries are shown in chronological order. The most recently added words are shown first; the oldest favorites are at the end of the list. Click on the round arrow (next to Starred: Today, etc.) to display or hide groups. You may change the sort order and grouping of the words.
At the top of the window, the toolbar provides quick access to common tasks.
- Pronounce - hear the words read aloud
- Copy to clipboard - copy words to the Windows clipboard
- Take screenshot - save screenshot into your Pictures folder
- Add to Favorites - tag for future reference
- Change Settings - open Settings window
- Minimize window - shrink window to the Windows desktop
- Maximize window - expand window to fill the Windows desktop
- Close window - window closes, but iCE will still be running in background