Open Settings to the Show tab.
In this section, enable only the elements you want to see.
Preview changes in the sample window at the top of the screen.
- Pinyin: force spaces between syllables or lowercase
- Bopomofo: Zhuyin phonetics (common in Taiwan)*
- Tone numbers: use tone numbers instead of tone marks
- Definitions: use numbers instead of semi-colon to
separate definitions or show source when hovering over
- Character tone marks: show tone marks next to each
- New! ColorTones: color characters
according to tone. With version 8, you may now change the
color of each tone*
- Alternate: always show traditional first in the Main
- HSK levels: Chinese proficiency levels (1-6) for Hanyu
Shuiping Kaoshi exam. Levels 5 and 6 are advanced; levels
1-2 are elementary
- Group bar: show entries by group (Main window only)*
- Zoom: Adjust text size larger to show stroke details
*Some features are supported only in Standard, Professional and Ultimate Editions.